Sign in to follow this  

where to ride?

this summer iam going back to my grandpas in missouri. But is there any where to ride back there? near springfield.

Hey buddy, There are a bunch of good places to ride in Missouri. What kind of riding do you do?

yeah i ride a yz250f. what ever tracks trails what ever. my grandpa has some acres and i was going to see if he would let me build a track. but i dont know because he is moving out to california. so we will c!!

Hey Gitch,

I have to visit Grandma in Independence MO. Probably around May or June. You got any recommendations for that area? I would probably just bring the DRZ to be versatile, but I could go full blown MX depending upon your input. When I was there a couple years ago the only thing I even saw dirt bike related was some old Kawasaki shop, looked pretty dingy. :cry:

(Then again if my back doesn't heal up some by then, I'll be lucky to just "cruise" the DRZ much less ride hard.) :cry::cry:

Johnny,

Besides The Gitch, don't forget about me as I live in Liberty.

You can see our favorite riding places, plus there are a couple of more I don't have listed at www.kcrider.com

well my brother in law lives in okc and i just gave him my blaster. he just started to ride but he needs somewhere to ride? any suggestions?