Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Mtn TT ride

Is it too early to start talking about a Rocky Mtn TT ride in Colorado for 2005?

RMTT05

Where?

Taylor Park, Crested Butte, Sargents, Steamboat Springs, Walden

all 5?

When?

Aug, Sep

both?

I think last year's ride was just about right on the non-organized factor ;-)

(not that anyone would actually do a web page or three for 2005 ;-)

Here's what we did last year:

Rocky Mtn TT Ride 2004

Note: there's an RMTT05 web page, kinda sketchy, at:

Rocky Mtn TT Ride 2005

Rick, I'm not sure I can make it but my vote would be for Taylor!

There are a couple of guys coming up from Texas in August that 'Dawg and I were going to ride with... not sure if the timing would work out, but ...

Merf

>i think it realy neads to be near denver we can get more riders that way

The quality of the ride seems to me to be more important than the number that show up. Besides, riders will drive a long way to ride really good trails; heck, they'll drive a long way to ride cr*ppy trails ;-)

FYI for planning. The CO 500, 30th Anniversary is 21-26 Aug 2005. Taylor Park could have lots more riders than usual on 22 & 26 Aug.

Taylor Park is always good. I've never been to the Ouray/Durango area. Steamboat/Hayden; more good times! Hell, between the Moab trips and other miscellaneous trips, the calendar is filling up fast. F- it! Let's load up and drive up to the Canadian Rockies! I've heard some things. JK. Taylor is the best place, IMO. We missed out on the meeting place last year because of 'issues' that had to be dealt with. I'll say no more on that. Where's GratefulDawg, et al? Ramz, it might be on you to conjure up the '05 RM TT Ride... I can offer some time (organizational, that is).

. F- it! Let's load up and drive up to the Canadian Rockies! I've heard some things. JK. Taylor is the ).

I actually got to ride outside of Calgary a few years ago, wow they have some neat stuff. But I'm with you Taylor is still my favorite!

Last year I couldn't swing it. I'd love to go this year. The first weekend in August is history for me. 20th High School Reunion.

Yo Ramz. Some of us Tex. Panhandle yahoos are planning a Taylor park ride this summer. We will be watching for a date so maybe we can hook up. Tim

Just found this thread myself. We'll definately be watching it, like Tim says. I think I'll forward this thread to all the guys on the Dept. and get a concensus between all of us as to what dates are best for everyone before I vote in the poll. Spring Creek Res. sounds good to me tho.