Sign in to follow this  

youngest 250f rider

who is the youngest 250f rider? i have a friend who bought his 9 yr old son a 04 yz250f and he can do all the jumps he does on his 85

I have a friend who has a son that is 12. He not only rides but races a 05 YZ 250F. Right now he is in 4th place in both the 125 novice and schoolboy classes of the Arenacross amateur series. He just needs to have a good next race and he will make the US open for Arenacross in both classes which is the day after the US open on the same track as the Pros run. He is so light he lands from like 80 foot jumps and the suspension doesn't even move. He has to use starting blocks at the gate because he can't touch the ground. I bet its hard for the 9 year old to start the 250F.

get this,took my son up to the 9 yr olds track sunday and not only did he ride the 250f all day,he also rode my 03 450f on the track to.

get this,took my son up to the 9 yr olds track sunday and not only did he ride the 250f all day,he also rode my 03 450f on the track to.

And I tought the 450 was too much of a bike for me to even start it! I'll have to try it one day..............one day............ :cry: .

I'm really considering buying a 250 though. (I'm 5'8 130lb) :cry:

Cedric