Sign in to follow this  

White Bros. Carbon Pipe - Spark Arrestor compatible?

I may be able to pick up the aforementioned complete system for a pretty sweet price. However, I note that it is for closed course compeititon only and therefore does not come with a spark arrestor. Is there any reason why I couldn't install a spark arrestor endcap in order to keep the forest rangers happy? Does anyone know of an aftermarket spark arrestor that would be compatible with the White Bros. Carbon Pro Series Pipe?

putting an arrestor on that pipe would be a waste...check out the E2 from white bros, you can run it with or without the arrestor and it's a sweet pipe....

Any arrestor would have to be forrest dept approved (at least in the US), good luck finding one that is square...I would contact WHite Bros.

If it was just for your piece of mind, you could get the proper size mesh screen and a stainless hose clamp and get creative......Good luck McGuyver.

I would say by the lack of responses you are pretty much hosed...

I also looked in to it. I gave up and put a pro moto end cap on the stocker. I don't need it often. I wish I got te PC pipe now. Good luck!