Sign in to follow this  

Hanford, CA

can anyone tell me if there are any good riding areas in Hanford, CA ? What is the area like as far as terrain and type of area like country or all city elevation...ect .

I don't think there is any good riding in hanford.Clear creek is about 1.5 hours away

can anyone tell me if there are any good riding areas in Hanford, CA ? What is the area like as far as terrain and type of area like country or all city elevation...ect .

there's a sweet mx track at the fairgrounds practice is 9-2 sat race is sun :cry:

There is no practice this weekend but there is the following weekend with racing on Sunday.

Go to cmaracing.com for info.

Ps the track is AWESOME!!! :cry:

I'm in Visalia...and I know of a ton of riding around here....including Avanel! We just went there for the first time this weekend and it ROCKS!!! :cry:

PM me for my top 10 list!

I thought that avenal was shut down? If you know of any spots in the area I would like to know.It would be nice to find a place close for my boy to ride that is not a pay track.He needs to ride more so he can keep up with us big boys. :cry:

I think Avenal falls under the same as Bakersfield...it's always about to be shut down!! :cry:

We ride somewhere around here about every weekend.

My 8 y.o. son and myself have been riding for 3 years now and have yet to pay to ride anywhere including tracks. We ride natural terrain mostly...mountains, foothills, Bakersfield, Avenal, Pixley pits and friends tracks around here.

Hanford Fairgrounds is hosting a Cma race this weekend.

Practice on Saturday and Racing on Sunday.

The practice is controled with big bikes and minis running at separate times.

where is the riding at avenal exactly? my daughter and i have quads; is it suitable for that or is it better for dirtbikes? as far as hanford goes the best place i know of is off 20th ave, it is private land and unlees people do things to he farmers property i have never had a problem there. just be respectfull and ride in the obvious areas that people can ride and there shouldn't be any trouble, pm me and i can give directions.