Sign in to follow this  

Vintage graphics

I was toying around with an idea of using older style RM graphics on the new bike. I really like the elsinore graphics on the CRF450, so heres my first shot at a vintage Suzuki replica graphic kit...

RMZ_450_vintage1.jpg

That is sweeeeet looking, I would do away with the circle background graphics. Now lets see them on your bike.

That is sweeeeet looking, I would do away with the circle background graphics. Now lets see them on your bike.

I agree -- looks classy except for the circles. They just come across as gimmicky or something. They might look better if the circle's a lot larger so that it just rounds off the edges of the number plates.

Other than that, I really like that look.

The one last piece of the puzzle, of course, would be the old school blue seat cover.

edit: oh yeah...and some variation of blue graphics for the fork guards to mimic the old blue fork boots they used to come with.

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the ovals... I wanted to get yellow on the number lates somehow, Ill just bleed the ovals off and make them bigger. And blue oin the fork gaurds.

Ill modify and post it later.

Thanks for the feedback.

Im a honda guy but that bike is awsome looking. Are you goin to have them made. I dont think it would cost that much. I bet decal mx will do it if you sent the pics to them. Yea the yellow circles arnt that great looking.

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the ovals... I wanted to get yellow on the number lates somehow, Ill just bleed the ovals off and make them bigger. And blue oin the fork gaurds.

Ill modify and post it later.

Thanks for the feedback.

These look really good. Where are you going to get them done? Keep us posted

mx