Vector Boots ... Sizes???

Quick question...

I normally wear size 11 1/2 for all my shoes/sneakers.

I want to buy the Vector's but can't try them on locally, so I have to buy online.

People keep telling me I should go up to size 12 at least.

However, I also called and emailed Astars... and they told me that their boots normally run from a ½ size to a full size larger than you street shoes. They would recommend a size 11.

For anyone that has the Vectors please give me some feedback as to the sizes that you wear normally and the size your Vectors are.

thanks

I wear size 12 street shoes, and a size 12 Vector ?

I would probably go with Alpinestar's reccomendations and go up in size.

You will like the boot... they are super comfy right out of the box and hold up to abuse well. The soles have held up very well too in the year I've owned the boots.

The A-Stars people know what they're talking about. My feet are about 11 1/2. I wear size 12 Vectors too. The boots fit perfectly wearing regular calf high moto socks. They are awesome boots. The best quality and protection I've ever worn. BTW, I ride trail, I don't race, but do play on the track. Rocks, hardpack and logs are no match for these boots.

?

I wear size 11 work boots and have size 12 Vectors. They felt extremely comfortable to me, ever since I first put them on. I also wear the Thor MX socks. I have had them for about 18 months now and do not regret it at all. I trail ride about 95% of the time. I love everything about them except there is no traction on the soles for slick hills, but I doubt it would be any better with any other boots.

Actually.... AStars recommended me going DOWN to the 11's not up to 12's.

But it seems from the responses here that most people at have gone up in size...especially if they are wearing 1/2's.

thanks for the replies....i think i'll get the 12's

Actually.... AStars recommended me going DOWN to the 11's not up to 12's. But it seems from the responses here that most people at have gone up in size...especially if they are wearing 1/2's. thanks for the replies....i think i'll get the 12's
Oh! Well, alrighty then.. I guess they DON'T know what they're talking about. ? We the users do.

carry on...

?

However, I also called and emailed Astars... and they told me that their boots normally run from a ½ size to a full size larger than you street shoes. They would recommend a size 11.

thanks

I usually wear 10-1/2 or 11 and I bought 11. They fit perfect. I don't double up on the socks or anything. I'm not sure that I'd drop down.