Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Using Flexx Bars or Tried Them?

These seem like a really good idea but I never see anyone using them. A few years ago I'd see one here or there. I figure if they REALLY worked as well as they seem then at least a few Pros or even a few locals would be running them.

What kind of feedback do you guys have?

Now c'mon... it ain't that hard to type "flexx" in the search box is it? I did it and got 91 results.

Everybody who has them loves them. I don't think I've ever heard a negative comment. I love 'em.

Thanks I didn't even realize there was a "search" tool like that.

Yeah... you'll find every post on Flexx bars worth reading, but like antman said, nobody's got anything negative to say. I found (1) used pair of them on ebay (1) time. What does that mean? It means that people don't get rid of them.

They work, especially for us mortal guys....that aren't in as good a shape as say, RC, or Reed....they reduce arm pump, reduce shock to the wrists in the event of a hard landing, and reduce the jarring you get in the sharp edged bumps. They are like having an additional 1-2" of suspension travel for your hands.

Plus, FaastCo cannot afford to pay one of the top dogs to run the bars. Plain and simple as that. They are heavier than stock yes...so that factors in as well.

They have a money back guarantee within 30 days. I bought mine at the local race shop with the express permission to return them the same day if I did not like them. They stayed on :cry:

Miine are still good. I have played with the prelaod on the bushings as well. I might try the hard ones with almost no preload just to see what they feel like.

If you want a flatter lower bar, you can use the soft bushings and use a bunch of preload.

I tried the hard ones before( I use the red ones) and they were like not having flex bars. They were too hard. I also used the softer ones and they were too soft. Red is right for me.