Sign in to follow this  

Is it just me...

or do the avatars with the big chested chicks bother you guys too? I can understand guys obsession with pretty women, but this is a motorcycle forum, not Maxim! :cry:

Nah, I don't have a problem with it.

It's those little, yappy dogs with glasses on that get to me :cry:

I can't stand them either, but I learn to live with it. I haven't seen as many now as there were before the TT upgrade.

No, it doesnt really bother me. Hell, I wish I had a set for myself. :cry: Not everybody can be well endowed in the chest department. :cry:

Now are you as offended if you see a bare chested, hot guy for an avatar? L2F had a great one once. Both sexes need a little eyecandy. :cry:

i ignore them, since i'm a butt/leg guy.

feel free to have a hot guy as your avatar tho. that won't bother me either. might make some of the guys who are frightened of their feminine side a little uncomfy tho.

in fact, i was l2f's avatar for a while (not the guy with the chest, sorry).

mw

i ignore them, since i'm a butt/leg guy.

feel free to have a hot guy as your avatar tho. that won't bother me either. might make some of the guys who are frightened of their feminine side a little uncomfy tho.

in fact, i was l2f's avatar for a while (not the guy with the chest, sorry).

mw

Yes velo, you're about as proud of your thong photo, as TBB is about his spandex clad "pumping iron" photo. I forgot all about haveing the pre-bobblehead version of that. :cry::cry: mayby you should make that your avatar for a while.

As far as the original question. I ignore them. I'm not offended by anyones avatars, male or female. As long as it's TT aproved thats good enough for me. But yeah....It's a dirtbike forum. But you'll notice most of those are mostly O/T users or adolesent boys. you know what they say...."boys will be boys" :cry:

Nah, it doesn't bother me, its no worse than the moto mags and its just the human body, after all. (or parts, anyway! :cry: ) Although sometimes, as mentioned above, when I'm feeling a little impish I post my OWN eye-candy, for the ladies! :cry: Feel free to follow suit! (Just remember, your guys have to be wearing at least a thong... PG-13 is the general rule!) :cry:

Yes velo, you're about as proud of your thong photo, as TBB is about his spandex clad "pumping iron" photo. I forgot all about haveing the pre-bobblehead version of that. :cry::cry: mayby you should make that your avatar for a while.

And he has every right to be proud of that thong shot... he broke some barriers with that one!! :cry::cry::cry::devil:

Actually, the only thing that bothers me is, as a mod, I feel obligated to look at some of the links that are posted, to see if they meet TT's standards. You wouldn't BELIEVE some of the things people think are ok to post as links! :cry: Ewwwwww! :cry::cry:

I think the avatars with lrg jigglie breasts are the best "ie" jim bo. His avatar has a life of its own!!! I find myself watching till I get a rap on the back of my head, delievered by my S/O(wife).... :cry:

For what it's worth, I don't really get it either.

The only thing really sexy about anyone (male or female) is their attitude.

A enthusiastic, playful, friendly, caring and mischievous attitude is the best aphrodisiac in the world. :cry:

All the good looks in the world can't make up for a crappy outlook on life....

RH