Track Day at PIRU MX, CALI?

hey everyone (especially socal girls) -

would you be interested in participating in a charity track day at piru? in other words, if the track were rented and the proceeds (some or all) went to the lance armstrong foundation or the susan g. komen foundation (breast cancer), would you be down for it?

i need to get a feel for how many people would sign up for this so that i can get with the track owners about details. no date, nada has been set - only in the planning stages. it would be nice to do it soon - maybe next month. suggestions for dates would be good, too. highly probable that this would be a week day...i know that's bad, but we might not have a choice, don't know.

first, before getting into allllll that, i need to know if enough people would be interested in it.

tell me what you think!! pro/con feedback, as well as ideas to make this happen, make it fun, whatever, are welcomed.

thanks!

~tex

oh, boys are absolutely invited!!

just be prepared for there to be "girl's ride only" times!! haha, just like at the skate rink, remember?

i'm not sure i could get insurance waived, i doubt that very seriously, from a liability standpoint.... ?