Sign in to follow this  

C Cycle Suspension CT

Have any of you CT boys used these guys? I am close to sending my 05 suspension to Factory Connection but I gave them a quick call to get info. figuring they were in the same state so why not just check.

I weigh 180. FC told me I could get away with stock springs. C Cycle told me he would change the rear spring. Of course here I have read all kinds of views. I just want to know if C Cycle has a good reputation. Thanks guys. :cry:

C-Cycle used to have a good reputation until Craig Seekins sold it to the new guy running it. I had used them once when I had my 93 CR250 and the it was awesome.

I was going to give them a shot when I first got my 450 but wasn't impressed when the guy I talked to said I could leave the stock springs alone. I ended up getting Craig on the phone and he ended up telling me he sold the business and looked up the proper springs for me. I decided to stick with FC since the first guy I talked to was doing the work.

I don't have too much experience with him but I'll tell you what I do.

I don't know if I would send my suspension to him but when I needed my fork seal replaced he did it quick and good. It's leaking again now (same one) but he did better then the first guy that did it who DIDNT DO ANYTHING and charged me more money t hen C Cycle did. Anyways I took my fork off the bike at the track and he had it don't in an hour and a half. He's a nice guy but when it comes to setting up suspensions I couldn't help you. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about but that's just me, I never really asked him about setting up the suspension.

BTW, ThrottleJockey, how much did FC charge you?

I had my 450 done by them and IIRC it was a little over $600 but I needed springs too.

My 250 is stock and works great so I left it alone.