Sign in to follow this  

04/05 CRF 450 BBR End Cap

BBR made a trick end cap for the stock exhaust that converts it into a spark arrested version - similiar to the pro moto billet end cap, but BBR's is a little tricker with some red anodizing on it.

Does any one out there know were I can find one? BBR stopped making them a couple of months ago.

Thanks,

Kevin

Per the BBR web site - www.bbrmotorsports.com

Spark Arrester Insert $89.95 Close Out!

Description: USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester installs into the production muffler. This screen type spark arrester makes your stock pipe Forest Service legal. The screen is easy to clean or replace. Includes drill bit and instructions.

Features: • USDA Forest Service approved

• Manufactured billet aluminum

• Replaceable/Cleanable “Screen Type” spark arrester

Honda model is red anodized

Applications: 215-HCF-4512 Spark Arrester Insert CRF450R (02-04)

(04' & 05' are the same)

Kevin

Fred,

You are the web pro - How do you keep coming up with this stuff? I thought my government job that allows me to cruise the web 4 hours a day made me a pro - I am an amateur compared to you.

Left them a message. We will see.

They got back to me via email - All sold out!

Thanks,

Kevin

they are the same I have one on my o4 the one for the o2 and 03 the only difference is the o4 has an extra shim because the silencer is a little different it probably looks a lot better on the o2 and o3 because that is what it was made for they just modified the kit to make it for the 04 still looks ok