Sign in to follow this  

Cow mtn friday 4th

hedded out to run my WZR450 I should be ther by 11am I'm meeting a few 2-smoker freinds.Would be nice to have some TTrs along.This will be my last chance to ride untill I return from vacation. :cry:

:cry: time to roost :cry:

I am busy now so i don't know I f i can make it. :cry: I made it to middle crick last weekend, the lower half was perfect. Only one group had been through before us so the trails were all fresh looking. Penny pines had water every where and there was about 8-12 inches of snow in the shady spots. It had all melted save a few shady spots. Sounds like you gave the steed a workout at stony, eh BFB?

Cow would be perfect on fri. I wouldn't be suprise if it hasn't dusted up a wee bit by now .

Ya the steed got a thrashing :cry: It's all back together and on a diet no more lights, worthless metal brakets and added devol radiator gards I got all the plastics but will probly wait to put on untill I can afford some cool grafics.rode it around a little yesterday bike feels lighter cant wait to roost that M5B.Cow will be dusty in spots not good for me M5B for thats a soft tire.Thats why it stoped raining.It's all my fault maby I should wash my truck tonight so it will rain tommarrow :cry:

Stony was fun hope to go ther agian soon.but this time I'll have to have a tour guide to keep me out of trouble :cry:

Do you have the motocross action issue where they take a WR and turn it into a wrz? They did all kinds of stuff to it. That was a couple years ago i think...

hey bob what happened at stony??? matt and I may be going out sunday will let you know more later...have not rode since the Prarie City Grand Prix...hope the bike is all fixed up for your ride.... :cry:

hey bob what happened at stony??? matt and I may be going out sunday will let you know more later...have not rode since the Prarie City Grand Prix...hope the bike is all fixed up for your ride.... :cry:

:D So ther was this big dusty hill climb and a pokey little kdx when I went to blow past him :cry: BIG ROCK I mean huge so I tryed to pull a wheele over it beter than the brakes and blew my seals and later that day we ended up on this trail going through a cool creek was way cool when we came out the people that knew ware they wher turned around my buddy and I went for the hill climb slippery rocks :cry: so dented radiator bars even my foot peg what a day :devil: The Yame just kep going rode it hard for the rest of the day, what a bike :cry: so shes happy now fit and trim ready for abuse :cry: realy I have to take it easy tommarrow taking off to cuzmel on sunday you guys have a good ride I cant wait to go to stony agian with out the snow :devil: