Sign in to follow this  

Fox Pro Forma

Finally buying first pair of boots I have decided on the FOX,salesman suggested one size bigger than standard shoe? Does this sound right I tried both pairs on 13 was alittle loose and 12 was a little tight. What is the break in time? :cry: Thanks for reply

I bought a pair in January and I think there great. After one ride they were broken in. I paid $230 which is not bad compared to alpinestars. I had tech 6's before which i really liked but I heard good things about the fox so I tried. I am happy with my purchase. What color are u getting?

Yes they seem to be good boots I am going with black did you go one size larger than shoe size?

yea kind of I usually wear a 10.5 and got an 11. They fit great. Just try the ones you are going to buy first so you are right about what size you want. I got the black and dark stone. I think I might like them better than my alpine's. Besides everybody and there mother has a pair of tech 8's.

Don't know about Fox's specifically, but get the bigger size. Thick moto socks make life alot more comfortable, and take up a fair amount of room! :cry:

Definately go bigger. I don't know about other boots, but I bought my size in Fox and, with riding sox, they are too tight. :cry: Take a pair of riding sox along when you go to try-on your boots. Big differencem and street sox.