Sign in to follow this  

SD Supercross tickets. Where best to buy at?

Any suggestions on the best place to buy San Diego supercross tickets? I've gone to local bike dealer (South Bay Motorsports) one year, and they were all messed up with the way the distribute them. They had all the tickets mixed up, and they couldn't find two seats next to each other.

I've bought them at Qualcomm, but when I called the ticket office today, the recording states that they won't go on sale there until the 14th of February.

I like to go to the stadium and get tickets, because the counter persons usually can tell you which are the best seats for the price.

Wait until Feb. 14?

Does anyone know of a bike shop with their act together?

Ticketmaster (I hate the fees!!)?

I've bought them at San Diego sportcycle on el cajon blvd before. Call and ask them if they have tix. Plus you can go in there a check out all the gear they usually have pretty good deals. :cry:

Where do you live,,

if you are in north county, let me know,

I can get tickets now, for a better price than most places.

for the past 2 yrs we have had some great seats, and even sat with jeff mig and his wife 2 yrs ago, plus, alot of the riders sit close to where we normally sit,,

let me know if you are interested.

Chem

Another Sportcycle fan here. Dave has a great shop with GREAT prices... and he does have Supercross tix.