Sign in to follow this  

Yosh Exhaust

I never said 1 thing about "my equipment" or "my speed"

Somone wanted EVERYONES opinion on what bike to get, The RMZ or The CRF, I stated my "opinion" to get the CRF. Everyone else ( RMZ riders) took ofense to my post.

:cry: That pipe looks really sweet! Congratulations on the pipe!

I was looking at the White Brothers yesterday when the rep. was in town, and it is very trick. The full system aluminum/stainless is $699 and the titanium/carbon fiber is $899. He said that it makes 6hp more than the Yosh, but only dyno tests will tell. They both can accept a sparky insert, and they have redesigned the end cap on the silencer. Now if I can fly this past the wife before the baby gets here :cry: !

is a 6hp increase possible with a aftermarket exhaust?? seems like all the pipe test i have seen you are lucky to get 1 maybe 2 tops. why would you get rid of the titanium head pipe that is already on the bike?? that is one sweet looking exhaust though. i love the heat shield with the yosh symbol.

i know yosh makes first class stuff and can't wait to hear how the bike performed with the new exhaust but, what about the leo vince?? they were on the european racing bikes last year and have already had a head start on a system for the 450 before anybody else. has anyone tried this exhaust??

i know their system performed well on the CRF (burned slapped one on the dyno)

the only drawback is it has a VERY long can.