Sign in to follow this  

Foresthiill Quad Ride Sunday The 6th

:cry: Gentlemen :devil:

:cry: I know this is a dirt bike site, but I need to check Foresthill conditions this weekend..A few of us will be there Superbowl Sunday around 10:00 doing a little exploring. Anyone is welcome to join us or bash quads. :devil: I don't want to get the new potato chopper muddy, so it's time to fire up the Suckzuki 4X4 and widen the trails out.. :cry: Peace :cry:

:cry: oh by the way...for quads 10:00am means around noon.. :D

d'oh! too bad its on a Sunday and i work that day, otherwise i'd be game for that. i havent been to FH since my DRZ days and would love to take my YFZ up there. y'all can bash quads all you want, but somehow i pass ALOT of guys on dirt bikes on the trails. i thought dirt bikes were supposed to be faster, or am i just that much faster than the average joe? anywho... y'all have fun up there... maybe next time

oh yeah... i just got a message from Comcast last night. they just added FOX, ABC AND NBC to High Defenition. so the Superbowl is gonna be in HD for me.... i CAN'T WAIT!! :cry:

I worked on a quad today....there was an empty beer can inside the air box......... :cry: Thats about all I have to say about quads.......

And yes my wife rides one....she cant balance :cry:

Have fun, stay on the fire roads.

I worked on a quad today....there was an empty beer can inside the air box......... :cry: Thats about all I have to say about quads.......

:D Gun in the rack :cry: Beer in the cooler :cry: We're goin Wolf huntin :cry: May even push some bolders into the trails for them pesky dirt bikes... :devil::devil::D

Cisco that is some funny sh!t. and he is right..... stay on fire roads so you donts mess up the good bike trails :cry::cry::cry::devil:

You coming up tomorrow to break the 450 in.. More then likely not but I hope so.. Later..Pat

You coming up tomorrow to break the 450 in.. More then likely not but I hope so.. Later..Pat

Pat..Not until the bikes paid for :cry: maybe next month after she hit the ground a few times :cry: Here's one more reason..read the odometer.. :cry:

Low miles

I figure I'll still be recovering by Sunday. I still feel weak friday evening. If I feel great tomorrow then maybe Sunday I can ride.........if not then I guess it could be a while till the DRZ gets any work.

no one could get flu shots this year remember. on top of that our lady office manager made a big deal about how all of us should not try and get flu shots to save them for the babies and old ladies..........you know the routine, then it became like criminal here in red communist California for a white male to suggest I get sick easy and hard and would like a flu shot....no way jose. not this year. My whole life the flu ruins me.I'm very suseptible to flu.....when I get flu shots usually I get maybe one small flu a year when I can't get flu shots I can get 3 major flus a year.....YES this one this time was a major dose, a full 7-10 day course of it....... I'm still very weak, headache, body ache and congested, with nausua........and its been 7 days. But I'm over the hump was at work half day today and the fever is all gone.

I got your funny PM about my Husky buds..they are great guys.

My next bike #3 may be a yz250. I could talk to Cisco about that if he's still there......he moves around alot that guy :cry:

I'm in the same boat with flu's :cry: But I got the shot early, did a little talking with the doctor before he agreed it was needed. Good thing that you got that husky :cry: The Yamaha board is peaceful :cry::cry: