Sign in to follow this  

How does everyone set up these up avatars? Where do you learn about how to set them up. I've tried, and my files are always to large. How do you reduce the photos to 100 x 100 pixles? Let me know, please. I need to post some mullets, unibows, huge foreheads ect... what about moving avatars too? :cry::cry:

Downloaded. Then what?

Install the software

:cry:

Then you open the picture you want with that program. There are options across the top menu bars to "resize"...set to whatever size you want...say, 80x80 pixels. Save the file..voila! That program will not make animated gif's....

Install the software

Then you open the picture you want with that program. There are options across the top menu bars to "resize"...set to whatever size you want...say, 80x80 pixels. Save the file..voila! That program will not make animated gif's....

Thanks

Thanks

If ya got any more questions, shoot them to me, I will be glad to help...after I feed the kid! Hahahah

Thanks therapture. Now I can post my photo. :cry::cry:

You get it resized? Let's see it...you got webspace...I can host it for you if need be....

Install the software

Speaking of avatars rapture, yours is a riot! Who the heck is that?

Speaking of avatars rapture, yours is a riot! Who the heck is that?

Just some pic I found on the internet by typing a search for "ugly people pictures"

when i try to upload one, it says that it isn't a valid picture type. and it is a jpg. i'm getting frustrated. i used that cool software to downsize it, but now i can't get to work, once again.

when i try to upload one, it says that it isn't a valid picture type. and it is a jpg. i'm getting frustrated. i used that cool software to downsize it, but now i can't get to work, once again.

Email it to me at raptur@cox.net and I will check it out for you....

I'm sorry Rapture- the whole time I thought that was you in the 80s. I just thought you were going through your akward stage. That is funny stuff. I'm sorry bro! :cry:

Thanks therapture. Finally got mine loaded. Hope you like it too. I took the photo after drinking heavily 4 nights in a row, not showering and falling off the CRF at 88 mph face first. Enjoy :cry:

Greg

Thanks therapture. Finally got mine loaded. Hope you like it too. I took the photo after drinking heavily 4 nights in a row, not showering and falling off the CRF at 88 mph face first. Enjoy :cry:

Greg

Hahah, that's pretty nasty looking..... :cry: