Sign in to follow this  

OnLine Source for Parts & Accessories?

I'm shopping for handguards, skid plate, plastic and some other goodies

for my newly purchased XR250.

I can't navigate the ThumperTalk Store site, it won't recognize my Mac's

FlashPlayer program, so none of the links work. (Great web design.:cry:)

Plus they charge tax for California residents :cry:

So can anyone suggest a good Online store?

I agree with PolarIceXR250 and Ward3, both excellent suppliers. If you e-mail me I will send you a file I have built that has Hundreds of links/ adddresses etc. to every motorcycle manufacturer, supplier etc. :cry:

Unless something has changed recently, no tax to California residents. Thumpertalk is a Nevada business.

FWIW, you're not missing a whole lot on the online site (just 15% of their product line), just call them and tell them what you need. They're really helpful, and are up front if they can't get something for you.

Yeah, buy from TT. You can figure out what you need from other on-line sites if you can't see the TT catalog. Then call 'em (TT) with manufacturer, part numbers, descriptions, etc. Chances are they can get all of it.

Bought stuff a couple times. Prices are good and the stuff gets here FAST. They're really helpful if you have questions too.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/download/

Soon, we'll be burning these to cd for distribution, but you can download them for now. The prices in the catalogs are NOT our prices, they are retail. If you find the part(s) you like, go here:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/articles.asp?ID=93

to see your price.

The bottom-line is that every purchase supports the TT community, so it really is a win/win. :cry:

Bryan

Yeah, buy from TT. You can figure out what you need from other on-line sites if you can't see the TT catalog. Then call 'em (TT) with manufacturer, part numbers, descriptions, etc. Chances are they can get all of it.

Bought stuff a couple times. Prices are good and the stuff gets here FAST. They're really helpful if you have questions too.