Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

I need people to ride with! (San Diego Area)

Well...I finally broke down and bought myself a new CRF250R. The only problem is that I only have a few friends that ride and they don't go very often. I would like to ride as much as possible but finding someone to go with me is almost impossible. In fact, I bought my bike two weeks ago and it hasn't even touched the dirt yet. If anyone is interested in riding with a beginnner...send me a message. I live in the San Marcos area (North San Diego County) and would most likely go out to Ocotillo or one of the other local riding areas. I am relatively young...but my riding style is probably on the conservative side. I know this is short notice...but I would really like to go out this Saturday (2/5/05). Thanks!

Jeff

I tell you what....... I am getting a 650R soon and after things slow down here a bit I'll ride with ya no problem. I live in San Marcos too. :cry:

I'm going out (Ocotillo) for a day trip on Sunday (F... the Super bowl.)

I'm taking the whole Famn Damily, but you're welcome to go roll with me when I ditch them. :cry:

I also would like to go local during the week, Shoot me a PM and we'll hook up. I'm older, but very immature. I live in Temecula.

I live in pacific beach where nobody rides but there is a real good group of guys from here that ride corral canyon out by pine valley alot, trails and fire roads, and also out at ocotillo and ocotillo wells.

I cant ride this weekend but...any other time.

PM or post here at TT and you'll hgave plenty of guys to ride with

Later on

Miguel :cry:

I live in O'side. Can't ride this weekend but always available if I have a week or so notice. Give me an e-mail. My names Phil. pbohrer@cox.net :cry:

Jeff, I plan on going out to Ocotillo Wells tomorrow for the day. I usually get there in the morning and start heading home around 2 or 3. There might possibly be one other person but I have confirmed that yet. Send me a pm and let me know if you want to meet up. I live in Mira Mesa.

Mike

I ride often but not this weekend. I've rode with Miguelitro and Mike[socal] a few times and they are great guys. When I want to go riding I check and post on a few different boards and always find someone thats willing to go. You may also want to check socal-dirtriders.com and dirtrider.net :cry: