Sign in to follow this  

250Xwith R Header pipe

I have a question for those of you who have installed the "R" Camshaft and Header pipe on there "X" was the diameter of the pipe where is goes to the silancer the same?? I ask becasue I have a White Bros E2 silencer and I want to make sure the header will work with the White Bros "X" Silencer??

Last question did it make a difference with the R cam and Header??

I pretty sure the R head pipe will fit the X, I have the e2 on my x and I called white bros and asked the same question and they said its the pipe the only thing that is different is something with the end caps. The one I have on my bike is actually for An R model. I think everything should fit ok. :cry:

was the diameter of the pipe where is goes to the silancer the same??

Yes, the R and X head pipes have the same diameter at the muffler end. I put a brand new '05 R header on my '05 X (with stock X muffler) and it was a straight bolt-in deal. Everything fit perfectly.

did it make a difference with the R cam and Header??

The airbox mod along with the R header and cam made a significant difference, but was a little lacking compared to an R. When I added the pink wire mod, then engine REALLY came to lilfe. If you do all of the CCC mods, there is a BIG difference.