Sign in to follow this  

Where's best local place to get my X lowered at?

I live in Temecula, CA ~ does anyone know of a good shop in So. Cal that you know does good suspension lowering? I don't want to blindly pick a shop out of the phone book...

Also, is it best to go with a lowering link in the rear and just have the shop revalve and lower the front? or should I have them do both ends?

I just lower my 05X Yesterday. It is a very easy job to do check out this site for the parts you need koubalink.com The price is $140.00 It will lower the back about one point seven inche's an the front point five inches. It don't seem like alot but for my 178 ponds five seven hite it helps Good luck an let me know how it turns out for you?

Try Factory Connection . Check out revalve under services. They don't charge extra for lowering. I think their out your way.

Sorry Petedrz, but I don't like lowering links. They may drop the bike, but you won't have near the setup you would have with a revalve and lowering.

You are correct but after you lower your bike you sometimes regret it

pop the link off an your done. :cry:

I live in Temecula, CA ~ does anyone know of a good shop in So. Cal that you know does good suspension lowering? I don't want to blindly pick a shop out of the phone book...

Also, is it best to go with a lowering link in the rear and just have the shop revalve and lower the front? or should I have them do both ends?

What about Precision Concepts in Temecula. Used by factory team Honda. www.precisionconceptsracing.com (951) 894-6117 Only heard good things about them & fair prices.

Very cool, Precision Concepts is really close to me. Reasonable rates too. Has anyone used them before for any suspension work?