new rmz450

I just purchased an rmz 450 last night and have a few questions. I'm gonna be picking up the bike on monday. What should i be getting with the bike. I know a service manual, but how about a jetting kit and spoke wrench? I race motocross, how does suzuki coningeny work. I'm coming off a honda crf450, and they paid on a debit card that I could use anywhere, how does suzuki pay? How much do they pay for 05. I saw there payouts in 04 but i heard they were increasing for 05. What kind of oil should i change with. My honda had seperate compartments for the motor and tranny. I used synthetic in the motor, But I'm guessing you can't use synthetic when combined with clutch lubrication, so would a dino 10-40 be o.k.? How does the tony d motocross school work? How about the rm cup? Sorry so many questions, this is the first new zuk i've bought.

Suzuki web site has contingency info.

They give you a credit card and they give you credit to use as "suzuki bucks"

I use Mobile one in my WR450F. So synthetic oit is OK for clutches. As long as it does not have "Molly" in it.

If your already racing and collecting contingency money, I doubt you'll learn anything from motocross school.

I don't race MX but I met a guy once that was a pure Honda guy hated Suzuki's but raced a RM250 cause the contigency was so much better. He had about 4 Hondas he rode for other stuff, but raced the RM. Suzuki pays out the most $$, especially in the lower ranks. Also they just upped there payouts and are the title sponsor for GNCC this year.

I run synthetic in my KTM and YZF, but don't use the Honda with Moly oil. That is only good for the CRF and CDale with separate oil compartments. I use Motorex (sp?) from switzerland in the KTM cause that is what it came with and whatever's handy on the YZF. There are only a handful of companies that produce oil the rest buy it from that, so I'm not as picky about oils as many on this site. Just change it often. I just buy Motorcycle oil, brand is not too important, but I stay away from Caster (??) oils cause I've heard they mix funny?

To get a API rating they do a bunch of mixing tests, so as long as the oil is rated appropiatly (see owners manual) I'm happy.

Cheers and good luck with the bike,

I live in windsor locks. Getting the bike from new england cycle center in hartford. Called the dealer back today, i'm actually gonna pick up the bike tomorrow, put it in the cellar for now, and grease everything, and wait for spring. So let me get this straight, i can run a synthetic like mobil 1 in the bike, even in the clutch? I thought it might be too slippery like moly.