WCTT 4 2005 ** Details Inside **

Well here ya go folks all the info you will need for the 4th Annual West Coast Thumpertalk Ride 2005

Please read through all the information, if you have any questions feel free to email us at Team WCTTr

DO NOT CALL MORNINGSTAR ABOUT CAMPING IN GROUPS A & B:

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE

Here is the link

--> WCTT Website <--

Sign up early get it done now, this is a first come first serve and the camping spots will go fast

IMPORTANT Morningstar is a strict camp site, they do not tolerate much, we have over the past 3 rides accomplished allot to ease tension between the dirt bike community and Morningstar, we are Ambassadors to the sport we like. Read the Code of Conduct for WCTT

--> Code of Conduct <--

Welcome and Thanks to our Sponsors

?:mad:????

Please take the time to thank these sponsors in TT Fashion :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camp Group A & B "Signed"

Understand we will be cutting off the amount of campers at 75 this year. We need room for Bikes. ? Seriously, solts fill fast and last year we had more then our share of Poepl and bikes (A Great Thing) but to keep the Camp safe and bikes local in the Staging area we needed to cut the population down in camp to 75

• SLYKO: 1 Dang that should carry an award for fastest and first sign up ?
  • Recon (Warren Weikel) 1
  • Morningrider & Boomer (BigBob) 1
  • WyliE1 (Scott Dowden) 3
  • Curtis Allen and Both Sons 3
  • John Lorenz and Daughter 2
  • Fryboy 3
  • Jscnher 2
  • Kimberly Lienhart 5
  • Leroy Henderson 2
  • Jeff Shafe 4
  • Robert Greene 2

Total so Far = 28

The shoulder is almost 100%. The doctor has given me a 4/1/05 full release date. That will give me about 6 weeks to get back in shape before the Sheet Iron 300 and WCTT4. It's going to be a great year for riding.

Warren

with a larger crowd it will be even more important for ALL to be adults and well mannered. Let's show a positive community this year and every year. As I witnessed last year.

For my small part boomer will be leashed at all times and on a respectful rope length when at my camp site. Say hello and be cordial to the morningstar owners. ?

this has been a non-official message from a non-official lowly and humble TTer who loves this event like all the rest of you. ??

with a larger crowd it will be even more important for ALL to be adults and well mannered. Let's show a positive community this year and every year. As I witnessed last year.

For my small part boomer will be leashed at all times and on a respectful rope length when at my camp site. Say hello and be cordial to the morningstar owners. ?

this has been a non-official message from a non-official lowly and humble TTer who loves this event like all the rest of you. ??

And if we run out of Tri-Tip

Boomer has volunteered a leg and thigh for the greater good of the community ?

Bob you bring up a great point, please read the Code of Conduct for the WCTTr --> Code Of Conduct <--

I'm in campsite #66. This will be my first WCTT ride and I'm looking forward to it.

Has anyone thought about doing a NIGHT RIDE? I have ridden there at night when they used to hold the night enduro and it was a blast!!! If you have never ridden at night it is a lot of FUN!!! Something to think about...

I thought about it....but it interferes with my beer drinking time so I quit thinking about it ?

Really though, I have crappy night vision. That was truy aparent this year in the 24hr GP I raced ?

You will be able to grab a handfull of willing night riders Im sure. Just make it known you want to do it and others will join.

ahhhh I see the 2 now in you signature line Cisco..........a blue silver 250.........Its a yz250! ? easy call.

trail riding set up with fly wheel? or your MX bike or both

I want one too.....ah but that's next year or two away......after the DRZ is paid off........I'll probably go orange for that EXC 2 stroke purschase one day....... don't let me get started..I'm so burned out anyway on new bike purchase thinking

I'm NOT a bike of the week club member...just bike of the year club for me ???

Hey guys, I got a little confused when going to the WCTT site because it says to send a pay-pal money but if you have an RV you need to contact morningstar, so I just contacted Morningstar to reserve my RV space, they charged me like $60 dollars, is there another fee besides the morningstar RV fee that I need to pay?

Thanks

Rich

Rich, I am in the same boat. made RV reservations w/ M*. I don't think there are any other fees. I sent a pm to wcttr and got a wierd email back saying that the pm i sent was waiting approval. Maybe Mr john lorenze can straighten us out.