Sign in to follow this  

Supercross movie trailer

Absolutly the stupidest the worst movie trailer i've ever seen :cry:

at least its only 12 $ for a movie ticket, wait 12$! I'll go buyy a twelve pack :cry: and stare a t the wall for an hour and ahalf.

actually i'll save my $ for d2g! :cry:

I hate to give the movie away,but I don't think a lot of TTers are going to see it. But if you are going don't read on.

To brothers grow up loving to ride dirt bikes. They both make it to the pros. One gets meager sponsor, the other local Sponsor. This set up make the two brother hate each other.

Now if you have a decent story line, you will have the brother with the meager sponsor crash and almost die. Now in the face of death, The two brothers realize that they love each other(as brothers/family). Now that they are a team,they work togaether and win enough races to make it to Vegas.

when the brother wins,he will cry as he gives the trophy and the #1 plate to his brother, and both will cry :cry: .

Now that I have saved you $12.00. you can buy that 12 pack :cry:. And have one for me.

Rock on!!

Nutt

yeah, it does look pretty stupid. I remember back in the days of when i was really into paintball they were supposed to make a paintball movie...dont know if it ever came out? :cry:

I might just see the movie anyway because i feel its like an obligation. I mean, if us riders dont see it...who will? :cry::cry::cry:

$2 in Michigan City, IN! :cry:

$5.oo, $2.oo, or even free I wouldnt waste my time on thay Pile 'o shiat movie. I'm going to the premier of Dust to Glory this saturday at the film festival in SB......... I'd pay triple the price to see it if I had to.

looks like days of thunder. by the way, gainesville fl 7.50 for a show, except i would rather watch it on my home theater with my polk rt5000 speaker system than the puny little screen and crappy sound systems in our local megaplexes. also get the pour over cheddar popcorn by orville redenbacher

john

We were in Vegas when they were shooting the movie. They had a crew in the pits doing takes on some sort of lover fight scene. We did everything we could to get into the shot. I think I even faked a tear or two. The camera crew and director did nothing to keep us out. Three or fours takes and we got in each one.

Now I wonder if we'll be in the film.

And RacerX did a short promo piece on the movie, quoting the director as saying how authentic and detailed the production was. This was when the movie poster had a Yamaha jumping across the scene, but someone had edited the photo putting Honda labels all over it. I wrote them a little letter wishing them luck.

In either case, the sport is getting more and more attention. Supercrossed, MotoX Kids, Pink (Hart) video, and Charlie Angels II. Now this.

I think I want to produce a movie called, "Give me a Green Sticker you Commies".

Yeah, at least someone made a movie, but they should do a sequel to winners take all!!

yeah, it does look pretty stupid. I remember back in the days of when i was really into paintball they were supposed to make a paintball movie...dont know if it ever came out? :cry:

I might just see the movie anyway because i feel its like an obligation. I mean, if us riders dont see it...who will? :cry::cry::cry:

It's way better than the one they wanted to have a monkey racing. I'd support this one over the last proposed one :cry: