Sign in to follow this  

Battery question

I'm buying a new battery for my '03 DR-Z400E because my original one won't hold a charge. I assume that I've "quick charged" it too many times with jumper cables.

Since a new battery from the dealer is $80, should I spend a little extra and get a battery tender? What charge rate is recommended?

Thanks.

Railroader,

I'm in Statesboro. Been to Waycross quite a few times. Never ridden there though. Just ride dirt roads and private property fields here. Know any good trails between here and there?

YJ

Railroader,

I'm in Statesboro. Been to Waycross quite a few times. Never ridden there though. Just ride dirt roads and private property fields here. Know any good trails between here and there?

YJ

Damn, I used to get tore up in Statesboro about 15 years ago....that town still full of loose women?

As for the riding, I'm in the same boat....I got a private lease on the Satilla River, but it's more of an ATV thing....

My KLX 400SR is fully 'Tarded for the street....

Welcome to TT....

The 'Boro is definitely still a wild place. Did you convert and tag your bike? I was thinking about it.

No, I bought the street legal version...it was a Motard project from the start. :cry:

There a battery tender plus and junior

If there any hope of recovering that battery the PLUS will do it.IMO

But sounds like too little too late,

But there's a battery for about 40 dollars for that bike which Nobel found.

I've got it written somewhere