Sign in to follow this  

Fmf Slip On On 03s Aint She Sweet??

Either those are brand new tires or that bike has never seen road time. Very clean and nice.

Have you had any seat time with your new pipe on? I would like to know how much better the bike runs? I do like the way it looks :cry:

Did the 3x3 box mod, dj kit, 140 main, 25 pilot, FMF PIPE, 14 counter shaft, 47 rear, pirelli mt 18 front, track master rear. Cant wait for the snow to melt. Will post results in about 3 weeks....

i have the same slip on and pretty much the same mods. I noticed a nice little gain in power, but it comes at a loud price. Some will frown on you because of the extra noise...blah, blah, but hey, it's a free country!

i'm really happy with mine and as far as sound goes, i think mine sounds better than a buddy's with the yosh slip on

Nice system, same as mine. The nice part is you can get the quiet core OR put the Q type endcap on for a different look and less sound for your local "horse trails" :cry: . Also if you flatten your header pipe or powerbomb you don't have to replace the whole system :cry:

HEY, that looks like my bike...... :cry: minus the FMF though......still my fave pipe maker. Looks awesome :cry:

I checked with two dealers and neither one had any info about the power bomb, anybody out there have info on it :cry:

I want to get an FMF "Q" for my 04 DRZ400S with the powerbomb but even the FMF website does not show that application. Does anybody know if it is available for my bike?

Yes the powerbomb header only one version for the "s" and "e". They are the same header. Order the power bomb headeer and use the "Q" silencer for the S model. The S model silcener comes with a reducer in case you are NOT using the power bomb header.

I had only a very small fitment issue with the S silcener. It wanted to rub against the rear shock spring so I shimmed it out by putting 4 washers on the foot peg mount which brought it away from the spring and closer to the frame. Now it fits perfectly and sounds awesome. Only a couple of LBS savings though.

I have a FMF Power Bomb & Q series silencer on an 03 S model. No issues with install or fit. Looks good, helped engine response (with Carb mods), Not obnoxious for night Dual Sport rides. :)

Thats crazy, The only way I could tell it was an s model was the tank!! No blinkers , tail light, Is that legal? If it is, I'm moving. nice though :)

I have just adapted a UFO KTM underfender tail/brake light assembly. It looks great I will post a pic soon......DS