Sign in to follow this  

Xr100 Vs Ttr125

I have a friend at school that says he can smoke my ass in a race with his XR100 that he says has more power then my TTR125 and my other friends CRF150. Is this true and what bike has more power. :cry:

He can, if he faster than you, but if not, then he can't. Both bikes in a drag race are about the same, but the TTR has a little more horse power, something like 7.3hp - 6.2hp more or less. When bike are somewhat close in power, it all comes down to the better rider.

I'm pretty sure if both riders are equal in riding ability, then the ttr with edge it out just slightly. But it all depends on weight, size, riding ability, etc...

given equal riders.. i know for a fact that the ttr will burn an xr in a drag. once you hit 3rd youll start pulling away, then you hit fourth and your gone. i would know i just came in at 1:00 from riding with a kid with an xr and burnt him 4 times :cry::cry::cry:

ya alot of racing is mostly the driver cause if you dont know how to ride then ull get smoked u know wat i mean but ull prolly beat him!!

an xr100 could beat a ttr if the rider knows what hes doing. ive raced an xr100 against a ttr and beat him. there nothing special

My 80lb son on his '02XR100 and my 180lbs on my wife's '04TTR125LE are a very close match when dragging on logging roads. I can still pull him slightly.

i noticed also that he said he would beat the crf150. on bbrs website it says that the crf150 has about 12 hp.. which is pretty good considering a fixed up ttr can make 12-13. so theres no way he will even be close with a 150. how long will the race be.. if its long as i previously said you don't even have to worry about the start. the ttrs taller gears will pull away no matter how your start is.. i have a friend who is very agressive on his xr 100, and we drag about 100-110 yards. hes in fourth by the end and im still screamin 3rd pullin away. :):)

dont let all these people saying you will win though give you a whole bunch of confidense (spelling?). it will still come down to the rider

I beat ttr125 on a dirt drag trck near where I live. I had a pipe kit, a K&N filter, and rejetted my bike. I dont know if I could have beat him without those mods.

Let's just say this...It will be pretty damn close to who will win. The only way you'll find out is if you just go ahead and race him. :)