Sign in to follow this  

dust to glory

the event of the decade as far as i'm concerned!!!

I'd like to rent a party bus get a keg of beerr and invite everyone to the movie!

thet would be great, wait we got some time to think about this.

uh oh Team bad habits D2G party :cry::cry:

The Best Thing About Dust To Glory is that the premiere is in April 8th and that is my Birthday....................What a way to start my 22nd B-Day.....ohhh and it's friday, that's a long weekend, and maybe I will be in the film that will be the ultimate thing for me............

Well The Count Down Begins...........D2G

Where is the best place to see the Movie Tijuana and party all-day long, Ensenada or san Diego..Will See

DRZ Motorsports 119

I saw a prescreening in San Francisco on Wednesday (benefit of having a gf that's a journalist!). It was incredible... it felt more like Endless Summer than Step Into Liquid. The footage was epic (from helicopter), and the stories within racers they followed (Mouse McCoy, Campbell, Hengeveld, McMillin, JN / Jimmy Roberts... etc) were gripping. My gf isn't an off-roader, but she was smiling and entertained the entire time. Dana Brown did an awesome job. I just wish it was longer.

ive been waiting a long time time this to come out, the trailers gave me chills. going to be a classic

The movie will premiere in "Hillcrest Cinema" in san diego, not all theaters will show it, cant wait....

Joe

The movie will premiere in "Hillcrest Cinema" in san diego, not all theaters will show it, cant wait....

Joe

can't wait!!!

The Hillcrest should be one silly time.

Anyone want to join me at the Nuart in Los Angeles on April 1st, let me know. I'll be there for the LA premiere.

Hilcrest cinema huh

preparty at my house board the bus...

The cognitive gears are seriously at work.

If Team Bad habits cant pull it off by then we should all get together anyways and go scream and hoot because you know there will be abunch of DARELLS sitting there not understanding what it is REALLY all about.

That said i ;m looking into my friends bus, we'll have to get a head count and see about the prices!!!

ohh man i cant wait till dust to glory comes out april 8th

i think that movie is going to be shocking , fun and best of all real !

:)

Will it play in Ensenada on the 8th? IF so where!?

THATS where i want to see it!!!!!!!

Whos up for that bus trip?