Sign in to follow this  

Carb Parts Wearhouse

When a company takes the extra step in customer service,, They deserve mention.. As so few take that approach.

Carb Parts Warehouse,, Is one such company. A new FCR was ordered..CPW, split the cost of 2 day shipment,, cuz I needed by the weekend.. GOOD DEED #1 when it arrived,, the wrong version was in the box.. Called, and spoke to the rep who sold it to me... And realized it was a simple miscommunication,, My version of a plain carb,, was not theres,, When I said I did not need any extras on it,, No hot start, no TPS,, he took that to mean,, No nothing,, Including no choke..

So.. I need the right part,, which was not in stock. Expected to be in their hand Wednesday.. would be shipped immediately,,Should expect to see it Friday..

Friday comes,, UPS guy drops off his daily stuff... No box from CPW....Call.. and the Rep asks if I have checked my voice mail.. I say no,, . He tells me,, my Rep has called twice to say,, they just received the carb.. Would like to suck up Sat delievery charges,, But knew I had given them a business address,, and that would not work. If I had an optional address, they would overnight/Sat deliver it. AND PICK UP THE EXTRA COST.GOOD DEED #2

DEAL..says I.

Carb Parts Warehouse.. Two Thumbs Up :cry::cry:

I keep a "yes list" and a "no list". If someone goes out of their way to post this kind of stuff, the company gets on the "yes list". If several people report bad customer service, that one gets the "no list". It's pinned on the bulletin board in my garage and I check it before ordering