Sign in to follow this  

paragon adventure park

paragon adventure park

hazleton, PA

any body ever been there? whatd u think? might check it out later in the spring :cry:

I've been there several times. It is an awesome place to ride and it's only $25 per day. They have everything there for woods riding - no mx tracks though. I'm more of an enduro kind of guy so I love it. Feel free to ask any specific questions. I know the place well.

yeah it looks like a sweet place to ride. im into riding trails too, not so much motocross.

hey where u live in nj?

yeah it looks like a sweet place to ride. im into riding trails too, not so much motocross.

hey where u live in nj?

Cherry Hill, which is 15 minutes east of Philly.

Been there 3 times this fall good all around terrian with single track,sand pits,hill climbs and rock gardens.

Great place,i had a blast there...i wonder,have they marked the trails better? You get a map but i didn't see alot of trail markers when i was there last? I know if i went there without a pap regular,i'd get lost .

i heard they were building tracks on it on the website they had pics of the land that was cleared for it and doo they have like pits and sutff with jumps in it

also wat is worth goin to towercity or paragon i live in washington township NJ right by cherry hill soo we got the same ride basically

The jeep club my dad and I belong to goes to paragon a few times a year. We were gonna go check it out by our selves while in the area for some long drive competitions but we caught wind that you need to have a group of 3 or more vehicles so we left the jeep home.

i heard they were building tracks on it on the website they had pics of the land that was cleared for it and doo they have like pits and sutff with jumps in it

also wat is worth goin to towercity or paragon i live in washington township NJ right by cherry hill soo we got the same ride basically

I think you're mistaken. Cherry Hill is in South Jersey. You're in North Jersey. Anyway, I recommend Paragon over Tower City. Last year, Paragon was sold to new owners. They did a great job of marking the trails. The new owners seem to really have their act together. They have made several upgrades and I think the place gets better every time I go. Last but not least, Paragon is a much easier ride for me than Tower City. Paragon is 2 hours 15 minutes from me. Tower City is 3 hours and it is not an enjoyable ride at all. I hope this helps.

:cry:

Paragon is a great place I went there about 5 times in 03' didn't get a chance to go in 04'. It helps to go with someone who knows the trails otherwise you can end up riding the same trails in circles. Many of the trails were poorly marked so even with the map it made it hard to find your way around. Don't know if they fixed that or not. I hope to get back there again this season the single track is great if you can find it.

klx rambo i live in in south jersey about 15 mins from u there are 3 washington twps in nj i live in the southern one its right next to blackwood and deptford last exit on 42 b4 the ac expressway

yeah theres more then one washington twps. I live in warren county(northern nj) and there is a washington township really close to me.

klx rambo i live in in south jersey about 15 mins from u there are 3 washington twps in nj i live in the southern one its right next to blackwood and deptford last exit on 42 b4 the ac expressway

Duh!! I only worked in Blackwood for 11 years. I grew-up in Gloucester Township, right off the Black Horse Pike. Sorry, for some reason I thought you lived in North Jersey.

Yeah, we'll have to get a Paragon ride when the weather breaks.

:cry:

sounds good to me :cry:

cept i gotta see if i can get one of my friends that drives to come with me, i cant drive yet :cry: just gettin my permit it march

well we got time till the snow all melts, ill have to see what i can do

Anybody riding Paragon in the winter?

I'm itching for a ride and looking for someone to go with.