Sign in to follow this  

What was I thinkin?

Ive been watching motocross vids and its killing me now. On the videos its all warm and sunny and everythings perfect. This sucks, I wish our weather was like Florida's. Im tired of snow and crap, I just want it to be Summer! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain, I have 2 new bikes in my garage that my son and I are DIEING to ride. I've been thinking about tire studs!!! :cry:

I feel your pain, I have 2 new bikes in my garage that my son and I are DIEING to ride. I've been thinking about tire studs!!! :cry:

Do it!

My cast is coming off Monday and I'll be riding next weekend after I swap the wheels over with the studs already mounted. :cry:

I think i am going to try to go to the landing mx on sunday if they are open. They said they are prepping the tracks 2morrow. I hope it's open sunday. I need to practice for racing season. Only a little over a month left till M.A.M.A starts. :cry:

Too hot in the summer.

i love the intensity of heat. i'd rather sweat in shorts and a T all day then wear 3 layers of clothes, and have dry skin. ill be singing dixy while you yankees are uh freezin!

move down south. thats what im doing

I would but I love where I live. To much history and memories to just leave it all behind now. I just wish the weather was different :cry: . GLOBAL WARMING MY *** :cry: Send some of that my way :cry:

i'd rather sweat in shorts and a T all day then wear 3 layers of clothes,

You can't wear shorts and a tee shirt while riding. I would love to move down south for the winter but live here for spring, summer and fall.

Where are you moving to?