Pics of my broken leg.

Hey YZ,

That's about the ONLY race I've missed during the indoor series!!!

Are you coming to watch next weekend? What about the following weekend when they have the indoor enduro? I'm hoping to help with the track build.....

Yeah I plan on watching the next supercross, and the endurocross. The enurocross should be intertaining!! Do you race?? If so what do you Ride and whats your #?

Thats a hell of a fracture ya got there, definitely somethin' to be proud of. I still have pics of my broken ankle layin' around someplace, sure isnt somethin' youll forget. Mine was from a gunshot wound though, the bullet went in my ankle and completely disinegrated the bone. They thought I was going to bleed to death before I got out of the woods, the surgeon told me the bullet was less than 1mm from hitting the main artery (they said if it was hit I wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes), and less than 1/2cm from hitting the main nerve which would have caused permanent loss of the use of my leg. I have a steel rod holding it all together now, like I told ya, defnitely not somethin youll forget. Keep on ridin'. ??

Yeah I plan on watching the next supercross, and the endurocross. The enurocross should be intertaining!! Do you race?? If so what do you Ride and whats your #?

Nope, don't race MX, and not sure I'd race my pig at the indoor enduro, it's a DR 650!!! If I had a DRZ then that'd be a different story!!!

Next year...I hope

I Am I motorcycle enthusiast, I just love motor cycles ?

But I used to own a 02 YZ 426 (loved it) and signed up to TT when I owned it(explains the user name). And now I own a 05 CRF 450 ( really really love it!!!) (explains My garage pics) And I think Ricky is the fastest rider who has ever lived, and I support him on whatever brand he rides (explains my Avatar). You guys are on everthing aint ya', you snoopy bastards ? Just kidding.

Ryan

Dude!!! Thank God for Vicodin! Get better soon! ?

Vicodin Did nothing for me, eather did morphine. The only time I actually felt good through tis whole ordeal, was at the hospitle, right before surgery. I dont know what it was, The nurses called it the " you dont know and you dont care shot" I liked it!!! I felt soo comfortable, and out of it, kinda floating, all happy. man it was some good shit!

Thats a hell of a fracture ya got there, definitely somethin' to be proud of. I still have pics of my broken ankle layin' around someplace, sure isnt somethin' youll forget. Mine was from a gunshot wound though, the bullet went in my ankle and completely disinegrated the bone. They thought I was going to bleed to death before I got out of the woods, the surgeon told me the bullet was less than 1mm from hitting the main artery (they said if it was hit I wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes), and less than 1/2cm from hitting the main nerve which would have caused permanent loss of the use of my leg. I have a steel rod holding it all together now, like I told ya, defnitely not somethin youll forget. Keep on ridin'. ??

Man have you found thoose X rays yet?

I would like to see them.

That chit is called Dilaudid.....

It worked great, my wife said I looked ten years younger when it kicked in. I don't remember exactly.....

Broke my Tib Fib last summer but only got a plate on the Fib.

Bones heal well, it just takes a little time.

Good luck!

RH