Sign in to follow this  

My KTM.........

So What do you guys think......? :cry: I know it could be a little cleaner but it was getting cold.....lol

9539IM000476.JPG

9539IM000472.JPG

....................!!!!!!!!!That looks awesome to me!Looks pretty clean to me too.Beautiful bike man....... :cry: Would love to see some more pics too....

Nice custom look. Shows you take pride in your ride. As long as you don't baby it on the trail. Scratches and dings are a part of life. That's why they make replacement plastics. :cry:

Oh no! No babying..thats why I took pix today...lol after tomarrow she wont be so pretty.....Thanks guys

Ya know A buddy of mine picked that up at t he shop...its jsut a decal..on a shield ....I cant remember what the company name is something enginering...I have another one just no KTM on it

I ride with 5 other guys on KTMs ...I wanted to be different...and my orange was beat!

Thanks Guys....... :cry:

Yup That's looks sweet. I saved the pics to my desktop b/c my next bike will be just like yours. So, is that the SX tank you have on there?

It an EXC tank.......Thanks guys...I promised it would be dirty today but I am to damned beat to pull it out of the trailer...I will post pix tomarrow...

Thanks again