Sign in to follow this  

Xr70 Fat Ass

:cry: My friend is a fat ass who has a kid in his belly and he weights 250 pounds. He bought the bike so he can race motocross.He needs better sispention so the shocks dont break when he jumps. :cry::D What kind of sispention does he need? What can he also do to give it more power? As the days go bye he gains more weight so he needs a shock that will go with him.

I am very serious about this. :cry::cry::cry::devil::devil: He likes hot dogs.

:cry::D What can he do know we just found out he has 2 babys in his belly.We looked for a ahock but none that will hold him and his 2 babys in his belly.any other sugestions we are will 2 take them-If you do please be quick he soon has to race it. :cry::devil::devil::cry::mad::D:cry: He likes pie. :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::devil: Where can i get some of those raceing plugs for my fat ass of a friend.His bike bottoms out in first gear.the race is soon cooming up please tell me where to get ur magical plugs.He has three babys in his belly. :devil::D:mad::cry::cry::mad: He likes bananas. :D

He likes hot dogs.
He likes pie.
He likes bananas

You are funny, whats with the babys? If he's that fat you could just replace the rear shock with a piece of steel and the fork springs with steel pipe!!BLAM!No more bottoming out shocks, and the an exellent flat tracker. We need a picture to see just how bad this really is.

Get a kx60 swinger, paoli shock,and some xr80 forks and hes set...Well maybe after a 88 kit from TB.

I can't believe people (myself included) are responding to this. The reason I am though is I want to see a picture of your super advanced motorcycle. It says in your public profile that your bike is from the year 3003! That thing must be the trickest bike ever. Please post some pics, and then STFU.

I can't believe people (myself included) are responding to this. The reason I am though is I want to see a picture of your super advanced motorcycle. It says in your public profile that your bike is from the year 3003! That thing must be the trickest bike ever. Please post some pics, and then STFU.

LOL!!!! I was thinking the same thing. Like when is this fat person with now THREE babies in his belly gonna give birth. But - maybe since his bike is from 3003, he's from the FUTURE!! :cry: Oh yea ... I like pizza and ice cream! :cry::cry::cry:

yea dude why you keep putting all those queer ass smileys all over your posts maybe he should think about getting a bigger bike if hes a 250lb fat ass with 19 diffrent kids in his stomach, i dont think any one would make "SISpension" for someone that big he might have forgotten whats under his ass.

:) You guys are killing me!!! He must be from :). Calm down...just kidding. What a turd. I mean the baby and all...........