Sign in to follow this  

Best otd price for 2005 CRF250R in Arizona

I am considering the purchase of a 2005 CRF250R. (Cash deal) Which dealer in Arizona has the best out the door price.

Thanks

The only advice I can give you is do NOT go to AZ Honda in Tucson.... check out Western Honda in Scotsdale I have never bought a bike from them but I have bought parts from them and they are realy fair on prices, I will definately go there next time I am looking for a bike...hopefully not too soon I just bought a CRF250R back in October.

I am considering the purchase of a 2005 CRF250R. (Cash deal) Which dealer in Arizona has the best out the door price.

Thanks

Didn't you aready have an 05 before?

I got mine at North Valley Honda, but my last two at Western. A lot of guys I ride with from RA (another local posting site), seem to be pushing Canyon Honda up in Scottsdale, although I've yet to check it out. The consensus seems to be to stay away from AZ Motorsports (and I agree).

Fred

Yes, I had the 2005 CRF250R and 250X. A contractor friend of mine who lives out of town just bought both 250's from me (Don't know why I let him talk me into it) and now I am searching for the best price on another 250R.

TB

I would suggest AZ Honda down in Tuscon. I bought my 04 CRF450 from them about a year ago for 5950 OTD.... It was actually 2 thanksgivings ago. If not them, I have also bougth bikes from Western. Brian is a cool guy, and will get you a great price.

Dave

musselman best price everything when they first came out or when i got mine in october was 5900 tittle n everything

cash