Sign in to follow this  

pro circuit vs. fmf

which full exhaust set up is better for four strokes...the pro-circuit T-4 system or the FMF factory 4 system? In Dennis kirk the full stainless FMF system is almost 1,000 bucks for my bike and the pro-circuit is about 500 for the full titanium set up. I know there has to be people out there who have used these pipes on thier bikes, let me know what you think of them.

Go with Pro Circut..... I had a crack in the header portion of my pipe[2smoke] and FMF wouldnt do a thing! Very bad service if you ask me... So I'd go with PC or White Bro's

First off dennis kirk is very expensive and $1000 for any fmf exhaust is wrong.If its a 250F it depends on whiuch bike its for.If its a yzf go with FMF.If its a KXF,or CRF go with pro circuilt.

A thousand bucks for just stainless seems pretty steep. I was thinking that the full stainless system was only around eight hundred.

If you want to stick with those 2 brands, maybe check out the fmf titanium 4. I'm pretty sure it's cheaper than the factory 4 and I've heard nothing but good things about that system.

Like they said, get the procircuit. I've rode both of them, but if your wanting it for more power or for racing, get the procircuit. The procircuit seemed to add a lot of more low end. Instant speed on the punch of the throttle.

Also, I've cracked 2 fmf pipes, and their service absolutley sucks. They will not do crap for you. Unlike Procircuit, they have the best costomer service. When I put my pipe on, they gave me jetting tips and everything.

WELL DONE PROCIRCUIT :cry:

Maybe consider Big Gun, they have a replacement guarantee. You can buy a new header pipe or muffler for half price if you need to replace one or the other or both.

Cheers, :cry:

FMF has a little edge over PC in power, but PC has the ultimate in service. To all of you that are interested in quality $500+ pipes, look no further than Dr. D. Now, I can't vouch for them myself, but I've heard that it has better performance than most. The only pipes that can compete with it are the Factory 4 and most carbon ones which are all $700+. You could get the Dr. D for $382 OTD (new) from www.gopartsdirect.com . That is a deal no one should pass up. Including me, I'm getting mine soon :cry: !!!

I went with Pro Ciruit T-4 slip on my 05 yzf450 and love it. Had FMF on my 2-stroke and it was great but after time you do start having problems with the weld joints.