pro circuit vs. fmf

which full exhaust set up is better for four strokes...the pro-circuit T-4 system or the FMF factory 4 system? In Dennis kirk the full stainless FMF system is almost 1,000 bucks for my bike and the pro-circuit is about 500 for the full titanium set up. I know there has to be people out there who have used these pipes on thier bikes, let me know what you think of them.

Like they said, get the procircuit. I've rode both of them, but if your wanting it for more power or for racing, get the procircuit. The procircuit seemed to add a lot of more low end. Instant speed on the punch of the throttle.

Also, I've cracked 2 fmf pipes, and their service absolutley sucks. They will not do crap for you. Unlike Procircuit, they have the best costomer service. When I put my pipe on, they gave me jetting tips and everything.

WELL DONE PROCIRCUIT ?

FMF has a little edge over PC in power, but PC has the ultimate in service. To all of you that are interested in quality $500+ pipes, look no further than Dr. D. Now, I can't vouch for them myself, but I've heard that it has better performance than most. The only pipes that can compete with it are the Factory 4 and most carbon ones which are all $700+. You could get the Dr. D for $382 OTD (new) from www.gopartsdirect.com . That is a deal no one should pass up. Including me, I'm getting mine soon ? !!!