Sign in to follow this  

Number plate #s and background for 05's

Who mail orders custom numbers and backgrounds that will fit correctly on the 05' CRF's?

Can anybody link me up?

I used decal works and they went on fine. I did buy the application kit and used a warm(not Hot) Hairdryer.

Take a look in my garage.

Thanks tim :cry:

I am WAyyy cool with 60. I never have a problem with Decal works.

I just put a new set on my sons Cr85. They lasted an entire season(ton of hits)

Save the money if you will. I will always go with what I know and piece of mind quality product. :cry::cry:

I went with Creative Graphix this time.. Just wanted to try something different.. going to install them tomorrow.. Decal Works does great work also ...

Have had my 05 CRf for 3 weeks & have yet to start it :cry: rain rain rain here in Tx & then I was in Florida for 9 days just got back yesterday.. & here in Tx it rain rain rain again ... :cry::cry::cry:

i picked up my crf yesterday and broke it in today. a little muddy out but nothing ahose couldn't cleanup

I am WAyyy cool with 60. I never have a problem with Decal works.

I just put a new set on my sons Cr85. They lasted an entire season(ton of hits)

Save the money if you will. I will always go with what I know and piece of mind quality product. :cry::cry:

The last set of Decal Works I bought we're a PITA to mount....If I need a "mounting kit" why should I pay EXTRA? :cry:

How can you comment on "quality" if you've never seen them? :devil:

I've seen a set mounted. If I put Decal Works on one and Attack on the other....and covered the logos...you CAN'T tell the difference. :cry:

We are talking HALF the price...oh and you can pick the font you like, get a pin stripe and your name on them for NO EXTRA charge. Decal charges extra for those.... :cry:

If you've got EXTRA money, can I have some? :devil:

I have used decal works in the past, not to bad to mount but take your time. When I get my 05 next week I will be using Factory Effex.

I have had great luck Factory Effex graphics in the past so I am expecting the same for the number plates. I think this is a new service for them. I do not remember them offering it last year.