Sign in to follow this  

wheel spacers for yz-80 forks ?

my ttr-125 le hub is too small for the yz-85 axle. what spacers are required to make the ttr wheel fit properly on these forks . i already have the prc caliper spacers but the wheel is too skinny for the forks. are these spacers something i cam purchase or do i need to make them.

I just added a flat washer to each side between the ttr spacer & the fork leg.Thats cool that PRC makes a spacer for the caliper because i just used a couple washere to space the caliper into the center alittle to line up with the rotor.

it only took 2 washers?? maybe the gap isn't as large as it appears.. did u use the same size washers for each side?? what about this evening out the front and back of the bike, do i have to have the BBR swingarm, or can i use just the works shock, or can i just revalve the stock shock to make it stiffer.

Yes the few times i used the ttr wheel with the ys forks i only had to add 1 washer to each side & it fit fine.Yes both were same size washers.

I added a works shock & i still run the stock swingarm.I have the fork tubes pulled up in the clamps alittle & it evened out fine & works great. I mite get a bbr swingarm some year but its not a priority as far as i can see & ive rode mine like that for a year now & ive flat tracked it,supermoto,road race & MX.