Sign in to follow this  

Springfield, IL AX

ha, same here. i was supposed to, but after practicing wednesday night up at waterman i decided to pull out. i did pretty bad. wasn't committing enough. just wasn't my night. i fealt totally out of place. stupid me too, i picked the wrong time to practice before the race and only had one practice in since late october/early november of '04. so i figured i better stay out of the way better than risking an injury or something. i might just wait to race green bay ax if i fell good enough with my practicing this month. i'm heading out to springfield right now with my buddy craig to watch him race tomarrows amateur. i'll bring back some pictures hopefully.

late

My team mate chris gibson number 209 on a kx250f got 2nd saturday night and 2nd sunday in 125 novice class.

I didn't get to race due to torn ligaments in my left shoulder from a nice 65 foot get-off in louisville last weekend.

yeah, thats cool. my buddy craig is standing 3rd in points in the 250 novice. 3 best in standings qualify for las vegas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By olddude13
      Breaking in the new Trailer 
      The 3 of us are Planning a trip oct 19 20 21 to Wayne, We like difficult trails any recommendations? Maybe some single track? 
      Thanks 

• By bellracing2
      any interest in a group ride to badlands offroad in attica indiana ?  saturdays and sundays are good for me . im out 10/21 though  . i can also do midweek rides .  https://badlandsoffroad.com/
    • By Ghent's05KDX200
      So, Im looking for a good rear tire to put on my KDX200.  Ive thought about a hybrid tire but here in Ohio we have lots of mud and loose gravel.  I was wondering what tire would be best for loose gravel filled hillclimbs but also works good in slimy type mud. but also works decent in hardpack. Main concern is the loose gravel hillclimbs, been thinking about a soft terrain tire as well such as a Metzeler MC360 Mid-Soft tire which has good reviews. anyone from Ohio have any good suggestions? not looking for a DOT tire though either.
    • By Ud_Luz
      Bryan sent me this.
      There's a bug in our Clubs Feature that we're about to fix. But, it's not retro. Long story short, when riders joined your club, they were not automatically subscribed to be notified of new discussion topics, events added to the calendar, or photos posted to the club galleries. 
      So, what's the fix?
      Tap the "Follow" button.
      All the best,
      Bryan Bosch
      ThumperTalk Caretaker

• By MsMisty75
      Was curious as to if anyone has any detailed trail maps that depict the easiest ( For the training wheels just coming off) to the extreme diamond trails (for veteran riders who have rode all their life)?
      Thanks in advanced!