Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Mtn TT ride poll

Please select a date and place  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Please select a date and place

The best place I have camped in the Taylor area is the Spring Creek dispersed camping. There is plenty of room, a small creek and an east exposure in the morning. The reservoir is close and there are also restrooms close by in the campground for those who need them. I vote for Spring Creek.

The best place I have camped in the Taylor area is the Spring Creek dispersed camping. There is plenty of room, a small creek and an east exposure in the morning. The reservoir is close and there are also restrooms close by in the campground for those who need them. I vote for Spring Creek.

Yo! I think Spring Creek Res. is different than the Spring Creek CG your thinking of, Dude. :) Plus, the Spring Creek 'dispersed' CG has been closed. You'll have to camp next to the Psuedo-Ranger now. :)

Is there any dates yet and places. I have Aug 17 to 28 off from wok and plan on riding some where in the Rockies.

If the polls are any indication, it looks like the 2nd weekend in August at Taylor Park?

gratefuldawg I know where your coming from bro. I've had 5 major back surgeries and need one again pretty bad. I'm not doing it though because I cannot honestly say that surgery has helped me that much. Oh it feels good for a short while then I'd go back to the mill and the back would be right back where it was, JUNK! I went deaf from antibiotics from back surgery number 4 and had the rods break inside of me which is why I had number 5. They left my spine unattached in other words no fusion at L-3. I'm used to it now but I thought I'd die getting that way. I feel for you and understand how darn herd it is to ride after the back is junk. It can be done but I think I'm nuts for doing it. It's just that I loved it for so long I don't know what to do with myself without the darn things. prairiedawg :):)