more engine development dyno graphs...

ah yes,more graphs. ? after talking to RHC we decided to see what one of his cams would do in a stock motor at high altitude.

so i purchased one of RHC's new protype "torque" cams.

here you go.ron can fill any one on the details of the cam.

RHC cam vs stock cam horsepower

RHC cam vs stock cam torque

heres the overall gain from stock pipe and cam RHC cam and CHM SM1 pipe.

horsepower

torque

next step is 13.5 to 1 compression with the cylinder to head clearance closed up some.that should bring the horse power up and bring the peak torque along with spreading the curve.

shortly there after ron should have my head done. ?

right now in very pleased with being above 50hp for 2500 rpm and 6hp gain from 8600 to 10,200. ?

This cam was intended for the engines that required more low end and midrange vs the 208 grind .in a modifyed engine it produces 3-4 more pounds of torque than the 208 in the 4000 to 6000 rpm range with only .8 less hp @ peak .also this cam has less intake lift than a stock cam and the same ex lift as stock it will be eazyer on the valve train .With increased compression it will make more low end and more peak with much better over rev also with the increased ex duration the engine should run cooler if it picks up 1.5 -2 more hp with the piston change this would be a 54 hp bike with a cam piston and pipe change with more low end and considerably more over rev, bolt on hp .somthing else to consider MCGrath got 3 rd place @ the x games with a 208 grind cam and a 12.5 -1 piston and thays all no porting .

Burned the spec I was asking for is the actual lobe separation ground in to the cam , the info you are giving is going to save anybody installing a cam lots of time , thanks for that . but Im trying to compare cam lobe centers because I think RHC'S cam's are scavenging better than others .