is it good meaby jumping ship ????

hey guys give me feedback

still winter but i need to know

i ' ve been a ktm guy for long

give reason why i should get a yellow ride

i need people that rode 4 st and can

see the difference ktm vs honda vs suz

help me ........ :cry::cry:

Hi,i have owned a 2002 520 ktm, a 426 yamaha, an 02,03,04,05 honda crf . my son rides a 05 crf, he is a pretty fast novice rider. i bought the 450 suzuki 3 weeks ago, i dont really know why maybe cause i would be the first to own one in my area, california. i can tell you it has been the best bike i have ever rode. it turns like a 125, it just rips corners with so much ease it jumps better than any bike i have rode. the motor is so stong and hooks the rear tire to the ground. every 450 honda and 450 yamaha owner that i let ride it likes it better within just a few minutes. way better than the ktm. my son told me he likes everthing better than his honda. so you can take it from a guy who has owned about every bike made. hope i helped you out.

yz.. Can you even ride or do you just like running your suck??

Answer your question, both bikes are awesome.. I have a 04 crf modified and the 05 rmz.. I like the rmz better because it is slimmer, turns better and love the motor.. My uncle has a 05' crf 450 that I ride all the time and I like the RMZ better.. Ive ridden and raced hondas for well over 10 years so I dont have anything bad to say about the bikes, but I like the zook better, they have done there homework..

Which one do you feel is flat out faster. I will be doing alot of sand dune drag racing. Thanks

Answer your question, both bikes are awesome.. I have a 04 crf modified and the 05 rmz.. I like the rmz better because it is slimmer, turns better and love the motor.. My uncle has a 05' crf 450 that I ride all the time and I like the RMZ better.. Ive ridden and raced hondas for well over 10 years so I dont have anything bad to say about the bikes, but I like the zook better, they have done there homework..

Now that's an honest review :cry:

THANKS GUYS

i'll be checking the contengency from suz this

week and probably getting one .....

only one think will i think be harder to

lose.........the hydro clucth

keep honest post coming i think i'm not the

only one close to change color :cry:

Just buy both!!! It would be awsome to have a crf and rmz 450, and for that matter throw in a ktm and you'd be the envy of all!!! Seriously though, competition is good, but ember every rider is different and each bike will need to be personalized to best fit that rider. I have a 05 crf, I allready changed the gearing, and put 22mm offset clamps, and after a few rides I will probably put in 49kg front springs. Keep on reporting on what changes your making on the RMZ's, all info is good.... Troy vet 140

I havent ridden a KTM but I did take a few laps on a 05 CRF450. The RMZ is faster straight line and I thought turned better. The CRF does feel a little more refined...like a Honda. The RMZs motor/4 speed works awesome. They doesnt appear to be a need for 5 gears... I felt more comfortable on the RMZ, the CRF seemd a little smaller.

I would imagine the 525 is another notch up the raw speed ladder...

I rode a 04 525 sx in the dunes. It was barely faster than my piped crf. It did not handle near as good.

One more note...

At the top of 4rth gear down some roads, a little tore up roads, the RMZ feels so solid. No head shake at all. Feels like it ahs a damper onit but it dont. Very nice.

Settle down HOSS!!

Im not slaming your precious RMZ!!

And if you read my post, I didnt say anything about a RMZ at all.

So theres no reason to get all defensive on me! You will be OK, just take a breath.

Its just an "OPINION" and everyone is entitled to one. I would rather have a CRF. And you would rather have a RMZ.

DAMN you RMZers are sure sensitive about your bikes!!

Hey, nice pics of the Double jump :cry:

thanks :cry:... by the way I dont take any of this internet stuff serious.. Its all fun and sometimes funner to talk a little trash :cry:

thanks :cry:... by the way I dont take any of this internet stuff serious.. Its all fun and sometimes funner to talk a little trash :cry:

Well in that case....................

Them RMZ's are a piece of shit! There nothing more than a Borred out DRZ with a chassis design borowed from honda. :cry:

Just kidding :cry:

You sure spend alot of time looking at the forum of the bikes that will be kicking your ass this year mr yzf...

Do some reading, get some sleep, and then try to make some sense...in the YZF forums if you have nothing to contribute here (which you have already proven you dont).

:cry:

I was at the track on Saturday, and a KTM guy like yourself, asked for a ride on my RMZ450. I let him ride it, and he said pretty good things about it. He liked the handling in the corners and the power delivery the most. He was coming off of a 520SX. He did say that the bike felt wider up near the radiator shrouds, but KTMs are really slim. We discussed this though, and you don't need to slide that far up on the RMZ to get it to corner, but you ride in a more neutral seat position. The KTM is a really good starting bike, but there isn't much to starting an RMZ either. The end result was that he liked the bike and he was interested in it. He was going to stop by the local dealership to check into pricing at the end of the day.

I really think that it is rider preference of ergos and color. All of the new bikes are so close that you can't really go wrong with any of them.

The bottom line is this. All these bikes are really good. I just picked my rmz450 on saturday but will not be able to ride it for another month or so. But for me I'm a little hesitant about the long term reliability of this bike. I'm banking and willing to bet on its reliability based on the gsx-r technology. I have an 04 crf450 now but I could never get that bike to turn well, to the point of it was annoying. I wanted a more nimble bike. And as much as i may be a little worried about suzukis reliability i doubt it will be worse than the honda. IMO the honda has valve issues, at least mine did, and even completely seized on me last year. And don't tell me this stuff about I didn't maintain the bike properly. Chaged the air filter every ride and the oils every 3-4 rides. I was finally told by a very reliable source to change the motor oil every hour of riding or every ride. Which I did and never had a problem after that. So I'll take my chances with the suzuki.

Greg Feels Scared, and inascure, thats why he has to put others down.

To make himself feel better. But inturn he makes himself look like an ass hole. :cry: