Sign in to follow this  

XR80 at Englishtown?

I'm thinking about buying my 10 year old son a bike. I ride a DRZ400 on trails and I'd like to take some trail riding trips with him in the future to places like Paragon. I've been looking at some second hand Honda XR80's for him, and I'm wondering where I can bring him locally to learn how to ride. I live only a few miles from Englishtown Raceway Park, but I've never ridden there.

1. Is there a track for beginners at Englishtown?

2. Will he be ok riding an XR80 there? Its not an MX bike.

There's an intermediate track there that he should be ok on. I see plenty of kids riding XR and TTR's there.

used to ride my xr80 there, it can go good on the internediate track and its a blast to ride on the little track with it :cry:

My son is 11 and rides an xr80 at e-town.he rides on the intermediate when it is not to crowded.Otherwise he rides on the pee wee better than nothing.We ride almost every weekend.

I'm thinking about buying my 10 year old son a bike. I ride a DRZ400 on trails and I'd like to take some trail riding trips with him in the future to places like Paragon. I've been looking at some second hand Honda XR80's for him, and I'm wondering where I can bring him locally to learn how to ride. I live only a few miles from Englishtown Raceway Park, but I've never ridden there.

1. Is there a track for beginners at Englishtown?

2. Will he be ok riding an XR80 there? Its not an MX bike.

PM me, i probably live near you. i can help :cry: