Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Florida TT'ers

I just want to take a moment to thank all of the TT'ers who went on the Ocala ride today - you've made a 40 year-old greenhorn feel right at home. I also appreciate all of the helpful advice you gave me (including recommending this forum) and look forward to implementing some of the XR mods.

I hope to ride again with you all soon (if my pathetic body can take it :cry: ).

Thanks again,

Eric

heh heh. You sound like me a little over a year ago. Except I found TT while researching what bike to buy. SO I had A brand new bike, no experience off road, and alrady had met some of the coolest people around to show me around the ONF. Welcome to TT and congrats on the new bike. :cry::cry:

Eric,

Welcome. 40? Your young compared to most of the old geezers in the Fl. TT crowd. You need to take off on Feb 18 and come ride with us in near St. Cloud. Check out my TT Ride post.

Erick,

Back in July was my first experience with the Thumper Talk Crew. I was a lot slower than you they had to wait more times for me and had to back track to find me sometimes. Hang in there check the posts and do more riding.

Thanks everyone for todays ride. Still tweeking the new CRF 250X. Next time I will be faster in the sand! Lets get another TT ride going before it gets hot again!!!!!!!

Good to see you made it on here Eric. I was your designated kicker today. :cry:

It's always hard at first. But in a years time you will be in much better shape than you could imagine. Ride hard and ride often. :cry:

I just want to take a moment to thank all of the TT'ers who went on the Ocala ride today - you've made a 40 year-old greenhorn feel right at home. I also appreciate all of the helpful advice you gave me (including recommending this forum) and look forward to implementing some of the XR mods.

I hope to ride again with you all soon (if my pathetic body can take it :cry: ).

Thanks again,

Eric

It was great to have you out there Eric, keep an eye on this site for future TT rides in FLA. Not to worry, these are a great group of guys to ride with. Also don't forget to keep an eye on the XR250/400 forum for great advice from others.

We'll see ya at the next ride, maybe at Croom. :cry:

No problem Eric! That's what I love about riding with this group- it's not a race, it's not who's the fastest, etc. We're all just out to have a good safe ride and enjoy doing what we're doing. Don't ever worry about being "too slow", I don't think anyone cares. We were all there at one time!! :cry: Just keep coming out and riding- that's the best thing you can do to improve. Hope to see you again! :cry:

Rich

Glad to meet you today. That was a fun group.

OK I think this should work. This is the link to my ONF albumn on photobucket. Let me know if it doesn't work. Also if you want a high resolution picture, drop me a PM and tell me which one and where to send it.

Thanks to Sean for showing us the sweet single track.

ONF

i am glad to meet everybody today, that was a great ride. look forward to doing it again. sounds like eveybody enjoyed themselves. alot of trail out there and having a large group makes the whole experience better. lets do it again soon.

sean malloy 131 vetc :cry:

ya today was a great run. very fast pace. lots of tight trees and branches. just gata learn to live with cuts i guess.

WELCOME TO FLORIDA :cry:

p.s. this is josh. not justin. lol :cry:

Brett01 - If 40 is young with this group, I feel better already. I probably won't be able to swing the 18th - deadlines, deadlines, deadlines - did I say deadlines?

YZ250F_Rider - you saved my life today - one more kick on that flooded contraption and I would've been doomed.

MrSmooth - I see you got me before I dropped it - at least I can keep a little bit of dignity from today :cry:

Everyone else - thanks again for the warm welcome.

" p.s. this is josh. not justin. lol "

Okay, Okay.....It sucks when you get old and can't remember names !! At least I didn't call you Julie !!! :cry: