Power upgrade!

If you need more power for a CRf230 or 150, go to powroll.com They sell exhaust, engine modifications, cams, High compression pistons, etc. My friend made knocked all the baffles out of his muffler, removed the end-cap, and installed a powroll thrust nozzle,His bike sounds great and flows way better than stock. The "thrust nozzle" is about $30, and is just a replacement end cap that allows the muffler to flow more freely.

With the thrust nozzle, no it doesnt, unless you do what my friend with the crf230 did... I gave him the idea, and it has worked great so far. Take a piece of steel mesh, about the same type as is used in a spark arrestor (you can cut it out of a "spatter guard" that is used for cooking, or a strainer, or somethign similar) and cut a size that is about 2-3 inches bigger around than the large opening on the "thrust nozzle" and then put in on their, you can just bend it on and hold it there by using safety wire than pokes through parts of the mesh that need to be held on, or try using a hose clamp. My friend tryed both and ended up just using safety wire. Just look at the spark arrestor mesh, and make sure the mesh that you use for the new "thrust nozzle" looks similar. Remember, You may want to re-jet your bike after doing this, to get all the power possible. Or you can just be lazy like me and try fine tuning it by turning the idle mixture screw. ?

Powroll also has a "thrust chamber" which allows you to use the stock end cap. It looks to me like it is just bolt-on shiny stuff. It may make a power improvement compared to stock, but I have no clue. it comes in a few different colors, and appears to be aluminum.

just another tip, knock out the baffles inside the pipe (they are the pieces of circular metal with holes in them, they slow down the exhaust flow) they are probably welded in, and will need to be hit pretty hard with a hammer or something similar, just dont screw up the exhaust canister (the ouside tube).

Knocking out the baffles will make it just a can on the end of a pipe & may not be below the db limit of most riding areas. The stock muffler uses "reflect technology". The baffles reflect sound back canceling out some of the sound making it much quieter than a can with no baffles.

Before you destroy your muffler think hard about it. At $250 to replace you might as well just get after market & sell your stocker on ebay. I'll give you $40 for it & you don't have to advertise! ?

?