Liquid Out the Rear End

Stick with 32:1 and rejett you're bike. You're manual should list all the jetts. Get 2 leaner jets for the main and Pilot Jett. Print out a jetting guide off line. Spanks has a great one around here somewhere. Search the site for it.

I know exactly what it is, if it isn't the richness. Take the springs off and drop the pipe. On the end of the pipe, there's these little rivets, with seals in them. You need new seals. Same thing on my old kx and rm100's.

I know exactly what it is, if it isn't the richness. Take the springs off and drop the pipe. On the end of the pipe, there's these little rivets, with seals in them. You need new seals. Same thing on my old kx and rm100's.

My bike is brand new. ?

How are you riding the bike? Are you riding in the powerband or riding just below the "hit"? If you're lugging that bike, you'll continue to get the dreaded spooge but if you're riding in the meat of the powerband, then follow the other's advice of checking your pre-mix ratio and jetting. I run my KX100 at 40:1 and if I'm trail riding, it spooges but if I'm riding at the track and staying in the powerband, it stays clean.