Sign in to follow this  

Liquid Out the Rear End

Im new to two-strokes. and I got a KX100, and oil seems to be coming out of the pipe and liding down the pipe, is this normal?

Well, sorta on a two stroke.

But it shouldnt be dripping down the exhaust!

Your running alittle two rich. You should notice smoke, but not have black goop running down your pipe.

Not normal :cry:

It should not have poop sliding down the pipe,Your mix is too rich....

Check your measurements

I believe the correct mix is 32:1 but the leanest I would go on the mix would be 40:1. After that its all jetting! It proably needs to be leaned out some :cry:

Stick with 32:1 and rejett you're bike. You're manual should list all the jetts. Get 2 leaner jets for the main and Pilot Jett. Print out a jetting guide off line. Spanks has a great one around here somewhere. Search the site for it.

I know exactly what it is, if it isn't the richness. Take the springs off and drop the pipe. On the end of the pipe, there's these little rivets, with seals in them. You need new seals. Same thing on my old kx and rm100's.

I know exactly what it is, if it isn't the richness. Take the springs off and drop the pipe. On the end of the pipe, there's these little rivets, with seals in them. You need new seals. Same thing on my old kx and rm100's.

My bike is brand new. :cry:

How are you riding the bike? Are you riding in the powerband or riding just below the "hit"? If you're lugging that bike, you'll continue to get the dreaded spooge but if you're riding in the meat of the powerband, then follow the other's advice of checking your pre-mix ratio and jetting. I run my KX100 at 40:1 and if I'm trail riding, it spooges but if I'm riding at the track and staying in the powerband, it stays clean.

It dont matter how old it is, seals can wear out fast. Or it could had a bad seal from the factory or something. What year is it?

It dont matter how old it is, seals can wear out fast. Or it could had a bad seal from the factory or something. What year is it?

05 buddy

i had the same exat problem with my rm 100 cant figure it out i thought it was the carb or miz cuz the smokes white but not shure now im on a thunper so the little bro gets to deal with it

Guy's, Listen to what I posted. It's jetting . I'm %110 sure. Like I said you need to find spanky's jetting guide and rejet the carb.