Sign in to follow this  

Source for CeMoto blue plastic??

If you cant find any I could post you a set of UFO in blue.

WRSM, I didn't know UFO made it in blue! Everything I have seen so far is the run of the mill offerings.. I will search again, but I'd hate to put you out as I know what a p.i.t.a it would be to ship across the pond, specialy as much as I fall and scratch up my plastic I would need a constant source.. Thank you for the offer and I will check out UFO's website again..

SoCal

WRSM, I didn't know UFO made it in blue! Everything I have seen so far is the run of the mill offerings.. I will search again, but I'd hate to put you out as I know what a p.i.t.a it would be to ship across the pond, specialy as much as I fall and scratch up my plastic I would need a constant source.. Thank you for the offer and I will check out UFO's website again..

SoCal

Do you use http://www.ufoplast.it/ cos its under construction. Or is there another UFO site?

WRSM. I tried the site you provided, my Italian is pretty rusty, but as far as I can tell it's down for construction.. My information source has been internet parts companies and none of them show anything blue. Just orange, black and grey.. If you have a parts site available with blue, perhaps you can post the info..

Thanks.

SoCal

UFO part code for blue is 089, orange is 127

so 00 - 04SX and 03-04EXC rad scoups would be 3065 089 and 3066 089 how does that part number layout compare to your usual supplier?

Thanks WRSM... I will try to run tese numbers down..

SoCal

Hey SoCal.. please post some pics when you get it ready if you don't mind.