Sign in to follow this  

This kid down the road....

I got a big practice track behind my house, and this kid down the road is 5 years old. It's his 3rd day on a bike, and he shreds the track on his ttr 90.. :cry: H's wikid fast on his 3rd day! He like holds the bike wide open around banked turns, on his 3rd day. :cry: Guess what, his dad pays me 100.00 a week to train him. :cry:

Score! :cry:

Maybe he'll be the next Chad Reed, or Ricky Carmichael, and you'll continue to be his trainer throughout his career, and you'll make millions! :cry:

That's great-until he gets hurt and sues you in 15 years.

That is cool though. The liability thing is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

Only in california. Otherwise, score!

My friend's little kids go BEZERK on their quads. They've fallen down hills into rock beds, been tossed over the bars, and every time they suck it up and keep going. I think the lesson to be learned here is that nothing beats having fun.. i wonder why Johnney Cambell races the Baja1k :cry:

There fast untill the first BIG wreck. That slows em down for awile. :cry:

After the first big one, he'll either 1) get right back on and take off or 2) get scared of it and go half-speed for quite a while afterwards

You people just explained why lawyers are driving around in BMW's and the rest of the world is in a 6 year old truck still making payments. This guy is proud of this little guy and his abilities and 3 of the replys have been about how he is eventually gonna get sued. Holy crap I'm glad I live in Canada. I'd be afraid to have any friends or do anything fun where you guys live. MIKE

You people just explained why lawyers are driving around in BMW's and the rest of the world is in a 6 year old truck still making payments. This guy is proud of this little guy and his abilities and 3 of the replys have been about how he is eventually gonna get sued. Holy crap I'm glad I live in Canada. I'd be afraid to have any friends or do anything fun where you guys live. MIKE

canada ehh hoser?